Rules & Terms:
All screeners must be online and submitted through FilmFreeway or provided through an online link such as Vimeo or YouTube to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features must be at least 60 minutes but not be longer than 180 minutes.
Short films must be under 50 minutes. All communications between LIFF and film contestants must be VIA email. So, if you change your email address please provide LICFF with your new email address.
You may submit more than one film. There must be a separate entry for each submission. Second and subsequent submissions by the same director or producer will be half the required fees. Please provide your submission number with your second or subsequent submission.
Immediately after your submission, you will get an email confirming for your submission with a submission number. If your film is accepted to screen at the festival, you will be asked to provide:
– Full production credits and director’s biography /main actors could help for promotion purposes.
– A brief synopsis of the film.
– A trailer for your film that is less than 2 minutes in length in digital file format (.mov) in H.264 or Apple
– Submission fees are non-refundable.
– Only film with paid entry fees will be permitted and consider for completions — NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Feature, short, documentary and animation films may be submitted by the screenwriter, director, producer, production company, distributor, animator, editor, lead actor(s), film score composer and/or cinematographer.
– Love International Film Festival reserves the right to decline any film/material. We also reserve the right to select a winner in all categories at any stage after the deadline based on the number of the entries in each category or at any stage of the judging if there are no acceptable entries or finalists in that category.
– Accepted films by LIFF only means the film is selected to go to the judges for review. The film which will be selected to be screen or nominated for final companions will be select among the accepted film and will announce in June 2019.
To learn more, go to: http://www.loveinternationalfilmfestival.com
Click Submission link below:
Don’t miss reading great filmmaking & writing articles written by pros exclusively for LIFF.
~©Love International Film Festival 17412 Ventura Blvd. # 470 Encino Ca 91316 The LOVE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL© & the logo are registered ® & US copyrighted © trademarks ™, and are fully protected under US copyright law & international copyright infringement treaties.
IMPORTANT: LIFF communicates with all competition entrants, participants, and others via e-mail blog. The LIFF e-mails are a courtesy to you, so you’ll receive the latest news and information about the film festival. To update or change your email address, please unsubscribe your current email address using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of any blog posting update you received by email, and resubscribe via the “Subscribe” field at the top of this column. If you choose to opt out of these mailings, please unsubscribe the link found toward the bottom any blog posting update you received by email, and your address will be promptly removed. If you have a spam-blocker on your e-mail box, please remember to add: email@example.com to your “white list”, so any e-mails from LIFF are not blocked, bounced or sent to your spam folder! Otherwise, please forward this blog to friends and colleagues! And, Come Join the LIFF.